SmartTechShopping home security systems don’t just record crime, they help prevent it. With outdoor security cameras that detect lurkers and scare them away, a doorbell camera that detects and protects packages, and smart locks, lighting, and security sensors—your home is always protected. All of our products work together to create a fully-integrated home security system customized for your home. Every door, window, and blind spot is covered.
If your home security system isn't easy to use, you'll never use it. That's why all of our security and automation products like locks, cameras, lighting, and thermostats connect on a simple platform that you control from the app or the hub. And they work seamlessly with smart voice assistants and Google Assistant.
Our smart safety alarms detect leaks before they become floods, and smoke before there’s a major fire. When safety alarms are connected to your smart home security system, they can automatically cut off airflow to contain a fire, raise the temperature to keep pipes from bursting and notify a dedicated 24/7 response team in case of an emergency.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SYSTEM
Customize a smart security system with home automation that lets you check in on your home, answer the door, and adjust lighting and temperature from anywhere. From cameras to smart locks and sensors, our experts will help you customize a smart home system that’s perfect for you.
Most security cameras record crime. Ours actually prevent it. With smart detect and deter features, they proactively ward off package thieves and lurkers.
The best home surveillance cameras are the ones using Smart Deter technology. The Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro detects real threats and scares away lurkers and potential thieves with light and sound—so you can rest easy knowing your home is protected.
The Vivint Indoor Camera gives you a view into your home. You can speak through the camera to communicate with pets and kids, right from the Vivint app. Or family members can instantly connect with you by tapping a button on the camera.
Once your security system is up and running, Vivint monitoring is protecting your home day and night, always ready to respond to potential emergencies. Sleep soundly and leave home with confidence, knowing that your home is watched over and protected.
At SmartTechShopping, We’ll customize a system for your home and also help you choose the right cameras, door locks, and other smart products like Vivint Smart security, smart home security system, android smart security locks, Thermostat, and safety alarms to meet your specific needs and budget.
Picking The Top Smart Home Devices
When looking for smart home devices, we wanted to make sure they were compatible with our already existing digital ecosystems. Therefore, we looked for devices that worked with some of the more popular voice assistants like Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit. Because all of our smart home devices need to be connected to the Internet, in order to get started, we needed to have our Wi-Fi password on hand so we could be ready to connect it to our network when the time came during our setup process.
At SmartTechShopping, our experts listen to your needs and then create the right security plan for your style and budget. Whether you live alone or have a family, whether you need a more standard approach to a home security system or one with highly- personalized options. You can rest assured knowing your home security system was intelligently designed by our security experts to meet your needs.
From protection against intruders, to monitored fire alarms, video, and personal emergency response, SmartTechShopping provides what you need so you can enjoy peace of mind in your home. And when you're on the go, manage your home security system using our convenient mobile solutions from your computer or smartphone.
Internet of Things Devices
We cannot list all of the IoT devices available, as that list is ever-growing, here are some of the most popular:
- Lights: Smart lights are one of the more affordable IoT devices out there, and they make adjusting your lighting more convenient and customizable than ever before. With most smart bulbs, we could change their color, dim them, set them onto schedules, or even have them blink to the beat of our music.
- Thermostats: Smart thermostats let us adjust our home’s temperature remotely as well as set it onto schedules, saving our money on heating and cooling.
- Locks: Smart locks definitely upped our home’s security. They locked automatically as soon as we exited the home, but if we needed to let someone in when we weren’t home, we could either unlock them through the app or give our guests a temporary passcode, certainly safer than leaving a key under the welcome mat. Explore your options in our picks for the best smart locks.
- Video doorbells: Video doorbells are essentially outdoor cameras that may or may not be hardwired into your existing doorbell setup if you have one. We got notified whenever the doorbell was pressed or the camera detected motion or a person, depending on its artificial intelligence capabilities.
- Security cameras: Security cameras let you see what’s going on at home from a mobile application; you’ll also be notified of motion or people, again, depending on the camera’s AI.
- Security systems: Smart security systems typically include motion, entry, and glass break sensors, alerting you of motion, doors and windows opening and closing, and, you guessed it, glass breaking.
- Remote control: First and foremost, all home automation devices can be controlled remotely through a mobile application, whether that means disarming a security system for a neighbor, saying hi to a visitor through a video doorbell, or shining a light on an overnight guest who can’t find the switch themselves.
Voice assistants: Most IoT devices can also be controlled by voice commands via voice assistants, most commonly Alexa and Google Assistant.
Schedules: Many IoT devices can also be put onto schedules so that they turn off and on automatically throughout the day. This is particularly useful for smart lights and thermostats, things that you may forget to adjust as you enter and exit your home each day.
Are you still looking to make life a little simpler? Ready to turn your home into a smart home? Check out our tips for making your home more secure, automated, and energy-efficient.
We are the trusted choice in home security. Our intuitive Smart Hub and Smart Home App make it easy to control your home security. Continuous monitoring offers you peace of mind. We take care of all the details, so you can get on with your life.