GU10 8W SMD 5730 LED Grow Light Hydroponic Plant Full Spectrum Lamp
How specific wavelength works?
● Blue: Help plants grow
● Red: Help plants grow and flowering
What kind of plants you can grow with our LED Grow lights?
● All kinds of flower plants: Medical plants, tomatoes, chilli, eggplant, rose, etc.
● All kinds of greens: Herbs and leafy vegetables, lettuce, etc.
● Also suitable for indoor garden or indoor potted landscape
● Add light to plants, stimulate their photosynthesis, help plants absorb nutrients, especially some trace elements, shorten the growth cycle, prevent the rampant growth of plants.
● Environmental friendly, low heat, no infrared ray or ultraviolet radiation
● Low power consumption, energy-saving
● Decorative, high quality and long service life, can light up to 50000hours
● Ideal for most kinds of plants in many fields, such as hydroponics, greenhouse lighting, plants growing, flowering, fruiting, etc.
● Voltage: AC85-265V
Full spectrum● Body material: Aluminum● Light source: LED bulbs● Available base type: E14 / E27 / GU10● Wattage: 8W● LED quantity: 18 LEDs ( 12 red LEDs and 6 blue LEDs ) ● Light color: 12 red LEDs and 6 blue LEDs
Type: Light Bars Holder: GU10 Output Power: 8W Voltage (V): AC 85-265,AC85-265 Luminous Flux: 180-200LM Lifespan: 50000 Hours Features: Energy Saving,Long Life Expectancy,Low Power Consumption Function: Outdoor Lighting Available Light Color: Blue,Red Sheathing Material: Aluminum
Package weight: 0.068 kg Product size (L x W x H): 6.00 x 4.80 x 1.00 cm / 2.36 x 1.89 x 0.39 inches Package size (L x W x H): 6.50 x 5.00 x 5.00 cm / 2.56 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches
Package Contents: 1 x GU10 8W SMD 5730 LED Grow Light
Product Notes： 1. Please confirm the voltage first. If the voltage of a product is 12V-24V, then you must use a professional LED voltage converter.If the voltage in your country is 110V,then you should choose a product that voltage is 110v or 86-265v(86-265v is adapt for all country.) 2. Please check the specifications of the product carefully before ordering to insure a proper fit. 3. Do not disassemble any bulbs by yourself. 4. Be sure to cut the power off before beginning installation to avoid personal injury
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.